
Well we are finally somewhat settled, all the boxes are empied-Yes they are still sitting outside in the backyard, HOWEVER, I have a good excuse for that. Candace and Brandon are moving into a new house in Vernal & will be moving their stuff out of the St. George house this weekend and want the boxes.
John also started his new job in the finance dept for Clark County-which we've just learned is the largest county in the US with a budget of 5billion dollars a year! Crazy. We are excited and SO proud of him, this will be a great opportunity and experience.

We had a wonderful Easter this year. Mason got to Celebrate it four times! Once with Grandpa & Grandma Barton when they came to visit the weekend before Easter (Grandma is always so great about holidays. They gave Mason a plastic carpenters set, which he has carried around ever since & everyone thinks is so cute. Elise got a whole bunch of adorable head band & a Care Bear-but I think her favorite part was the plastic eggs.

Then Mason went to Moab with Will & Anna jeeping Monday thru Thursday & they too gave him an Easter basket which included a train set that he loves.
Late thursday night Stephanie & her boyfriend Travis came to visit & brought Mason with them. We had a great time going to a magic show with a whole bunch of lions, tigers & even a liger (which for those of you who are like me didn't know what a liger is it's a lion & tiger mix). Then we went to the Excaliber show which included an ancient royal feast, jousting matches, horse races, Merlin & King Aurther, and even a firework show. Mason loved the horses, and Elise slept through most of it, except the fireworks at the end-which she found fascinating.
That's all for now, duty always call when you have two kids.
Love all, hope to hear from you soon---more to come! Sorry the first pictures are sideways, I'm still figuring all this out.



3 comments:
Cute blog! It sounds like you're liking Vegas. I will e-mail you an invite to look at our blog too!
Candace
I am so glad you have a blog too! Cute pics!
I am a really bad blog-crasher, but I saw that you had posted a comment on Chandra's blog and had to say hello. Sounds like you are having fun..... I am so happy for you guys. Did you get the pool you were holding out for? You'll have to post pictures of the house.
Post a Comment