CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Memories

"The best things in Life are the People we love, the places we've been and the memories we've made along the way" I saw this fun Memory Post on a friends blog and hope you will all join in.
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have with Me or John, or both of us together. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you! If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I remember sitting in your living room in your old house in Vernal and listening to you play the piano on a Sunday morning while John listened reverently. I think it was Thanksgiving or something because Matthew was there being silly in the living room and I kept thinking that I wanted everyone to just shut up and listen to the beautiful piano!

Amanda XOX said...

What, you play the piano???? Let's put you to work on Sunday =o)

I remember running in to you at Pioneer Days this weekend and realizing that we were wearing the same outfit- red shirt, jean shorts and white shoes! Funny thing is I am wearing the same thing today!?!

amanda.coxfam.org

Anonymous said...

I remember when you invited us over for Settlers & Pina Coladas and having a great time! and learning to play without the robber and how great that is!! We are excited to be in your ward and get together more often!