CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Baby Sister Married!?

Stephanie Opal and Travis Mark Partridge were married on Aug 2nd.




We are SO proud of them. They are working towards going to the Temple next year-We know you will make it!



Other than the wind the Ceremony went perfectly.




It was a gorgeous wedding, Steph you did a awesome job with the colors, planning, etc-sorry I couldn't help like I wanted to.





We finally got a nice family photo of my entire family (my family aren't so big on getting their pictures taken). Next year we hope to have at least one more addition from Will and Anna (they are determined this year they are getting a baby-one way or another).




Isn't that the most hansome ringbearer (is that a word?) you have ever seen? He actually made me cry when he walked down the aisle, because I know that the day when he walks down the aisle to get married himself will be a day far too soon for me. I adore my little man and can't believe how fast he is growing up.







Elise adores her newest uncle, she liked him the first time she met him (when she was about one month old)-that's saying something for Elise. Lissy takes awhile to warm up to most people and she has strong opinions on who she likes and who she doesn't. The adoration goes two ways-Travis adores Lissy like his own daughter (he'd take her off my hands any day of the week).



We wish you the very best life together and just hope you'll remember it's the small moments that overwhelm you with joy that make all the hard times worth it.

5 comments:

Buell Fam said...

The pictures of Stephanie's wedding are just beautiful!

Lyndee W. said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day! What is the second to last picture of? It looks like a marble in a rose...but I can't tell for sure!

Angelina Christina said...

it's their wedding rings in her bouquet-it's one of John's signture photo's.

Lyndee W. said...

Oh...now I see! Very cool!

Lyndee W. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.