CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Week in California! Heaven?!

California! My favorite place. John's parents let us use their beach timeshare this year-so for a whole week we soaked up the sun, sand, 'biga fish', and each other.
Elise LOVED the sand and we had a blast building sand castles-sorry I got it on the video camera but forgot to take a picture...
We love taking walks on the beach every day, my favorite was at dusk.
Our Princess-i just love this hat!


My sweet husband, the first night offered to go grocery shopping and when he came back he put these on the bed for me.
One evening when we were walking we came upon some Asian fishermen, so we sat and watched to see what they caught, within an hour they caught 3 leopard sharks (less than a foot long) and 2 shovel head sharks. It was fun, and they let us touch them. Lissy was only interested in doing it once, Mas and I touched 3.
The last night we made a big fire and made smoors! So much fun having a fire on the beach and listening to the waves.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I've always wanted to have a campfire on the beach! Too much fun!

Courtney said...

Oh that sounds so fun! I'm so jealous!!!