Four thing about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.
Four jobs I have had in my life: (not in order!)
1. Sales Person-Zions Park
2. Spanish Teacher-USU
3. Jewelery Sales Person-Sierra West
4. Administrative Assistant-Lot's of places
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. My Fair Lady
2. Somewhere In Time
3. Anne of Green Gables
4. The Prince and Me
Four places I have lived:
1. St. George Ut
2. Mendoza Argentina
3. Provo Ut
4. Zions Park Ut
Four places I have been:
1. France
2. The Carribean
3. Hawaii
4. Costa Rica
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. My mom
2. Mindy
3. Connie
4. My dad
Four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. all fruits
3. Chocolate
4. sea food
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Anywhere without the kids!
(I REALLY love them, but I am missing our vacation this year.)
2. Prince Edward Island
3. Secluded gorgeous beach, any location
4. ITALY
Four friends I think will respond:
1. Heather
2. Lyndee
3. Melanie
4. Jess
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. A warm winter
2. Elise's first birthday
3. New Year's in Vegas w/ the Family
4. Lasic (PRK) surgery (when Elise is no longer nursing)
Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Friends
2. Gilmore Girls
3. The History Channel
4. Dancing With the Stars
RETURN DIRECTIONS:
Now, here's what you're supposed to do...
Anyone who reads this blog: cut, paste, delete my answers and type in your answers. Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know INCLUDING me.
"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs are people who have come alive."
-- theologian Howard Thurman
It's easier to get older than it is to get wiser.
Oh the Pressure
11 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment