CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Magic Forest-Winter Wonderland

Yes! to all you Utahns...it was cold...not freezing, but it did merit coats, gloves, hats, etc etc....and no we're not just Vegasites now. We even got Snow in Vegas a couple of times in December-now it's in the 60's and 70's which is awesome-a dream come true.


We went to the local Christmas Magic Forest Park with our friends Ben, Emily and Kate. We had a GREAT time.




Mason was So cute as soon as he saw the Polar Bear he ran over and gave him a hug-I LOVE that he's not afraid of stuff, though the immense independence makes me sad sometimes.





There was a little train that Mason LOVED! He's obsessed with trains still, and all of us getting to ride one was one of the highlites of the Season. (I can't believe it, but I can't find any pictures of it....I KNOW I TOOK SOME....SORRY if i find them I'll post later)
We thought if we bundled up Elise enough and put her in the stroller she'd go to sleep....Ya, right! I don't know what we were thinking!





I love that little face! Our little sunshine.










Mason liked the Carosel, he thought the best part was going around and finding Mommie and Sis watching him. (If you noticed his socks....he picked them out himself and grandma gave them to him....so I HAD NOTHING to do with them)



3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Looks like a blast! Independence can be a blessing.

Aurie Jenkins said...

glad to see we did not lose you on here. :O) Looks like yall had a lot of fun, we wanted to go but we could not seem to get over sicknesses long enough to go. :O)

Josh and Kristen said...

Looks like your Christmas was fun. The pictures are cute. I love the one about the toothbrushes. Hehe.