We all got new toothbrushes...Mason is showing his off...and Lissy wants them all!!
If you can't tell she has two in one hand, one in the other, and one in her mouth. She rarely doesn't have a toothbrush when we're home. Silly girl.

Mindy, the RS President wanted to visit & give a homemade treat to every sister in our ward for Christmas. So the presidency split up the names, which left us with 34 sisters each. Mason helped me make six dozen batches of sugar cookies-I even gave him his own little ball to roll out, cut, bake and eat. We had SO much fun. Daddy even helped put on the sprinkles that night.

Mason and Elise's new favorate thing is to play on the piano. They will even drag their little chairs over so they can both play. I hope this means they will practice when they get older.Mason LOVES his harmonica and plays it incessantly...I think that should have been one of the gifts that stayed at Grandma's house...Oh well, maybe it will help him learn music because currently he has Grandma's lack of musically ability.




1 comments:
I didn't know you were in the RS presidency. 6 dozen batches is a lot of cookies! But, your kitchen looks big enough to handle it. It's beautiful!
Post a Comment