CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 20, 2009

25 Random things about ME!

1-I am shy by nature, but force myself not to be

2-I know someone who was on 'America's Top Ten Most Wanted' List....long story if you ever want to hear about it.

3-I can read a book, speed walk, and avoid catastrophy all at the same time....ask anyone I went to HS with.

4-I am more afraid of shots than I am of labor & delivery or having a tooth drilled

5-When I was 5yrs old I wanted 12 kids....then I turned 6!!

6-I am terrible at talking on the phone....so if I talk to you on the phone much or call you....please know that you are VERY LOVED!!!!

7-I don't like going out to eat very much, I prefer to eat John's food....I am a terrible cook-it honestly took me three trys to get Mac & Cheese right....I'm not kidding

8-I want Hats to come back in style, I love them!

9-I am a chocolaholic....seriously I am addicted, but I can't make myself go cold-turkey

10-I have three wedding rings and John proposed to me three times....also a good story

11-My love language is SERVICE

12-My husband can wear smaller pants than me, NOT funny, though usually we wear the same size.

13-I can see aura's sometimes

14-If it weren't for religious convictions I would want to be an actress because they get to experience SO much-I crave change, experience, knowledge, travel (I told my mom when I was 10yrs old that I wanted to be an actress)

15-The only calling in the church I aspire to if for John to be a mission president....I would love it...John doesn't necessarily share my aspiration for him

16-I designed my dream house when I was 17yrs old and still hope to build it someday

17-'Someday' is John and my personal motto

18-I'm a neat freak, but force myself not to be lot's so that I can get something else done and to enjoy my children while they are young

19-I lived in 10 different houses by the time I was 10yrs old, 21 places by age 22, and 26 place all together in my life....so yes I know how to pack and move, but I love change so it works for me.

20-I have slept in my car on the beach in California with my sister....the craziest, wild thing I have done in my whole life....but it was a fun experience...also a longer story.

21-I have only gotten one speeding ticket (two days before I left on my mission).

22-I was in a 40 car pileup on the freeway, I wasn't driving though...I was only 8 yrs old.

23-I've been bit by a brown recluse spider....so needless to say I HATE spiders and am scared of them....I don't know what could happen if I were bit again by a poisonous spider.

24-I have a better GPA from College than I do from HS

25-John and I have know each other longer than we haven't....going on 15yrs....dated 6yrs....and now married 6yrs-though in some ways is seems like we've been married for 10yrs because we were completely committed we just didn't get all the benefits of being married-like seeing each other for 2.7 yrs.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love getting to know more about you and John! So much fun information!

Aurie Jenkins said...

:O) I already knew most of those. Glad to know I know you so well. I want to hear the wedding ring story, I knew he had and that you had rings, but I dont know the story behind it. :O) youll have o tell me sometime