CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Our New House!

This is our NEW HOUSE!! Yes, I promised I would put pictures up and I have finally done it....thank you for your patience. It's not totally how I want everything yet, but definitely good enough for pictures...besides it won't be just how I want it until we move probably.




Guest Room-You can come stay with us any time!Guest Bathroom Family Room Front Room

Kitchen

Mason's Bedroom Mason's Bathroom The Loft area

Master Bedroom Master Bathroom
My total relaxation
Elise's Bedroom













8 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

What a beautiful home! It looks put together to me :)

Josh and Kristen said...

Thanks for the pics. It was fun to see your house now. The pictures of Elise are really cute too.

Lyndee W. said...

Holy cow! Your house is huge! I love the curtains in the family room...so pretty!

Buell Fam said...

Your house looks beautiful - great job.

Dave and Candace said...

Your house is so beautiful! You have a talent for decorating too. Thanks for posting the pictures - it's so fun to see where people live!!

Kirsten said...

Your house looks like it is so much fun! I wish I had a big house for our family, maybe someday...

the Queen of Harts said...

The pictures just don't do it justice! You home is so beautiful and has a spirit to match!

Angelina Christina said...

Thank you everyone, I think you over-praise, but I am truelly grateful. I feel SO blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! You are all welcome to come visit ANY TIME!! I know people say that all the time, but we mean it!