Please leave a comment if you like 'Friends' the old T.V. series....you might just get a treat in the mail if you do! =)
Oh the Pressure
11 years ago
Please leave a comment if you like 'Friends' the old T.V. series....you might just get a treat in the mail if you do! =)
Posted by Angelina Christina at 9:55 AM
6 comments:
I 150% love Friends - I kinda think that they're my best friends!!
I love, love, love them!!!
I LOVE friends, Noah says I talk about them like they are my real family. What kind of trick in the mail? Magazines addressed to the wrong name like a Mrs. Chanadlor Bong. :O) (or something like that) We have all 10 seasons and watch them all the time. I have a secret (or rather not so much secret) crush on Chandler
Helllooo! I absolutely luuuvvv Friends! Seriously the best series EVER! I watch all the seasons at least 2x a year and am always quoting them!
BTW, I love cheesecakes! Although I don't think I'd eat it off the floor {Rachel and Chandler did that}.
We actually watched that episode Monday night...one of my favorites, especially when Joey joins them-I start laughing even before he pulls out his fork!
I LOVE Friends. I used to watch reruns everyday while I folded laundry during the boys naps. It's hard for me to see any of them in other movies without out thinking of their characters from the show. As if that was their true and real personality??? Anyway, I would sometimes feel guilty watching it because it was what some people call quote, unquote... light-minded, but I still get a kick out of it, and if I notice an episode I haven't seen is on... I will watch it.
Post a Comment