CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I know it's March, but it's never too late for Christmas!

We went Christmas Caroling! Our friends, the Ashtons, organized it! Thank again guys!



I haven't Caroled in years, it was so much fun...I think we'll make it a yearly tradition-as long as others come with us....we're not the best singers in the world.

Isn't Elise Cute all bundled up??
I lOVE that we can wear all of our warm clothes in the evenings for a couple of months, then it's jacket weather for a couple months, and then it is spring again!Yes, that is SNOW! It did snow in Las Vegas in December...it was better than that but I didn't take a picture soon enough-it melted VERY quickly, but it was still snow.
John's sister Terierose, Branon and their three kids came to spend the week before Christmas with us. We had a GREAT time with them (we would love to make that a tradition too-if you guys are up to it?) Mason LOVED having his cousins come, especially where they were close to his age. He also REALLY REALLY loves the Thomas Train set they gave him for Christmas, he plays it EVERY SINGLE DAY!
John's other sister, Connie and her family also stopped by for a couple of days on their way to California. We played at the Park-it seemed safe with 10 kids! The boys found a big stick-so what better to do with a big stick than play stick pull??

Kevin was VERY happy that he could still beat his 15yr old son, Kyle. Then later that night Kevin's work paid for all the adults to go out to a fancy dinner--Yes 'fancy' would be an understatement, it was the MOST expensive meal I will probably EVER eat in my life, but it was GOOD and tons of FUN!!
Well you can't talk CHRISTMAS without the Tree, so here is our's with Mason train underneath.
For our ward Christmas Party John got to play one of the Wise Men, because he is SO wise.
Mason is showing you his Candy Cane.

Christmas!! We had our First Christmas alone (as in just us) for the first time this year. John didn't get any time off this year, and Christmas was on a thursday, so we couldn't go home. We had a great time!
Santa brought Elise and Mason this cute kitchen set. They both love to 'cook', though it still doesn't keep them out of Mommie's kitchen.

Mason & Elise had a great CHRISTMAS, we hope that you did too!


3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Lyndee W. said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas!

Dave and Candace said...

What a fun Christmas you had! I love how happy and cute your kids always look!