CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our Anniversary! Six years, I can't believe it.






I have the sweetest husband in the world. I don't know what I would do without him. It seems strange that we have been married for six years, but I don't really remember what life was like without him either. I feel SO blessed right now. I am living the dream life with my Knight in shining armour. I thank the Lord daily for my many blessings, with my husband at the top of that list.


For our Anniversary my darling husband went all out for two nights. Friday night he arranged for our dear friend Aurie to put the kids to bed at her house and he took me out dancing. Then Saturday night our other friends Ben and Emily took the kids and John made me this wonderful dinner, which included pinacolatas and hand dipped chocolate strawberries-my two favorite things. Also he took a couple hours off work on friday to donate blood and got free tickets to a show. Am I the Luckiest girl in the world or what?!