CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Elise Update


Since I am using this as a journal I thought I better do an update. Elise's language skills have blossemed overnight. While Family has been in town for the last three weeks she has started saying a ton of new words.


Elise volcabulary now includes:
'Help me' -was the first thing she said at 6wks old (I have three other witness')

'Thank you'- was one of the very first words/phrases she said at 14mos

'Up'- was the next word she said and uses it 10x a day to get picked up

Hi-mason & elise love to say Hi to everyone we pass in the store

Bye Bye-she blows kisses every night when going to bed

Jess(Yes)-though she still doesn't say No much-which I'm ok with-she shakes her head mostly

Mommie

Daddy

Brobro (brother)

shoes-was another of the first words she said and she LOVES them, she will get matching shoes every day so we can go bye bye.

pretty-once she said 'I pretty'

bird

Grandpa

Grandma

pees (please)

mor(more)

give

that

here

don't

book

water

amen

owie-ouch

puppy

poopoo-One day she told me 'Mommie, I poopoo' and she was!

peepee
gink-drink

I dropped that-she said just the other day

she mimicks REALLY well and can often say lot's of words after we say it, but doesn't say it on her own.

1 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

It's so fun to hear all the new words they learn!