CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Is 18 months too young for Gymnastics???

Elise took a Gymnastics class.

The first two weeks...well let's just say they didn't go so great-which is why I'm going to wait until next year to put her into another class....However, she did learn A LOT and by the last class did pretty good.



Lissy has incredible balance for a toddler-she walked the beam better than the kids that were almost three (the class is for kids 18 months to 3yrs)-though she would walk on the high beam without me holding her.










Her favorite part was the the bars-she loved to just hold on and swing.










So for you mom's out there wondering if 18months is too young for your child....well I'll wait until they're at least 2 yrs old if not 2 1/2. But it was lot's of fun learning together! And I'm amazed by how well she did!