CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hair Bows!!


My friend Keri taught me how to make adorable hair bows, so I have been having TOO much fun with them!

This is my very first bow!! Keri says I have talent.





I made these to go with an adorable dress my mom bought for Elise, I can't wait to dress her in them!!







John's favorite



These are the bows that Keri made while trying to teach me. THANK YOU Keri, that was so much fun!!!




I just LOVE satin, Lissy has already got compliments from the pink & brown bow, though John says she looks like a big present because it's huge....but I like it!







4 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

Good job! They are all really cute! I really like the brown and pink one and I like the one that is white with the green and pink. I think you maybe said it was John's favorite!

Lyndee W. said...

I like John's fave too! Great job! Hair bows are big out here...every Mom knows how to make them. I love craft time!

Emily said...

okay! Those are so cute!! When are you coming to teach me??

Dave and Candace said...

I LOVE those bows! I need to learn how to make those!