CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Backyard update

Well we have offically finished the patio!!!! And I love it! John did a great job smothing out all the sand and making it look really good


It has also gotten Very hot here (we're in the 100's almost every day now) so we set up the pool-unfortunately there is a VERY small hole in the top portion and it leaks a little air. John and I had fun setting it up we were filling it when almost all the water spilled over the edge and dumped water all over the backyard! So now we can only put a little water in.
If anyone has any suggestions or idea's on how to find a tiny hole in a plastic pool, please let me know John and I want to enjoy the pool again this year and right now we can only put enough water in to reach a little above our ankles (it's suppose to be 3ft deep). At least the kids still enjoy it-Lissy probably even more!

Mason was a awesome little helper for Daddy. He would carry the pavers, get buckets of sand for him, hold the shove, and get Daddy drinks. He is our little man! He hates it when we won't let him help or when he's not big enough to help how he wants to! Mas told grandma last night that he wish he were 'growd up, like Daddy' and I hope he stays my little boy for as long as possible!

1 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

The patio looks great! The best way I can think of to find the hole {which may or may not be possible}, is to immerse it the blown up portion in water and then push the air out and look for bubbles!