Mother's Day was a nice Sunday. John made me french toast, then had to rust off to bishopric meetings (just for argument sake-which holidays/occassions do you think that before church sunday meetings should be canceled for???? John and I disagree on one)Mason was so adorable and told me first thing that morning, "I'll be a REALLY good boy for you today for Mother's day, okay mommie?" And he sang so good with all the primary kids during church. His music teacher always tells me how proud she is of him, he sings the loudest in Jr. primary and really knows the words (just because he is one or two words behind everyone else doesn't make him a bad singer, RIGHT!?) I never thought I would have THAT kid in the choir =)
After church we took our usually nap with the kids (the only day we get a nap! promise)
Then my newly relocated to las vegas grandparents came over for Roast and a nice visit. John and I are both bad children, we forgot to called both our Mother's!
John bought me flower that I can plant & this beautiful tree...that I forgot the name to. I am still trying to decide if I should plant it or leave it by the front door where it is. What do you think???




3 comments:
Definitely plant it. Easier maintenence that way! :) FYI...holidays? I say Christmas, Easter and Mother's Day and Father's Day.
Oh Mike was getting ready for that mtg on Mother's Day and I told him not to bother since it's like an unwritten rule in the church that there's NO mtgs on Mother's Day. Besides, who would make me breakfast on MY day? I couldn't believe I was wrong!
I agree with those holiday's-John says Thanksgiving too which I don't.
Amanda-about the meeting John wouldn't have gone had he not texted the Bishop just in case and he was ten mins late because we didn't think there would be any meetings.
Post a Comment