CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hair Cuts??

Every six months or so I get bored with my hair and want a change...so I was looking through pictures to see what style or length looks best on me (which was shocking how few of pictures there are of me, or even have me in them)

....What do you think?????
Long??





Mid-length??






















Or short (I know for some that's not short, but for me it is)??














Which length, style and color do you like on me??? (Sorry, I couldn't find the picutres with me as a burnette...but it washes me out too much)

3 comments:

Josh and Kristen said...

I love the one of you sitting in the leaves with your kids. It is pretty no matter how you have it, but I like that particular picture best out of the ones you posted! Be sure and post after you decide what to do!!!

Lyndee W. said...

I like it short. I'm in love with pic #2; you in the blue! So pretty.

Buell Fam said...

I think short would be fun for the summer. You obviously look great in all lengths!