CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

'Friends' Party!



We had a 'Friends' party-which was SO much fun. John's sister, Ruby gave us 'Friends' scene it for christmas and we wanted an excuse to play with other's who like 'Friends'.

(Can anyone guess why I chose these invitations? If you're true 'Friends' addicts you'll know....)




Everyone was suppose to bring something or dress up as someone from their favorite episode. John got Cheeze Cake-sorry no picture
Our friends Courtney & Joe came as Ross & Rachel when they get drunk and married in Vegas.
Aurie wore a see-through shirt with names written underneath




and
Aurie & I were braclet buddies!


If you watch 'Friends' much you probably can guess what episodes these are all from...



I won the Scene it game...finally! Without Steph to compete against I have a chance!

6 comments:

Courtney said...

That was such a fun night! We need to have another party!!! This time Joe and I need to be the hosts;)

Lyndee W. said...

Shut up! I freakin' LOVE this idea! Unfortunately, I don't think any of my friends love F.R.I.E.N.D.S. ...they're all into Desperate Housewives. I love the two who came as Vegas Ross and Rachel! Seriously funny! I am a Friends addict and am so jealous of this party!

Angelina Christina said...

Court-Ya, it was fun...hey we'll come if you have one!

p-boi-all of Sally's kids are FRIENDS addicts too-I bet you could have a party with them and it would be ton's of fun. Does Lyle like FRIENDS too? Ya Joe & Courtney are awesome!

Angelina Christina said...

Court-Ya, it was fun...hey we'll come if you have one!

p-boi-all of Sally's kids are FRIENDS addicts too-I bet you could have a party with them and it would be ton's of fun. Does Lyle like FRIENDS too? Ya Joe & Courtney are awesome!

Aurie Jenkins said...

okay so the invites! I have to make sure we are on the same page with what we are thinking. :O) Most the coffee cups are Central Perk are black with white dots and white with black dots, and then you know always the scene in the credits with them all in black and white. :O) Anyway, is it something totally different. Been bugging me!! :O)

Angelina Christina said...

Yeap that's it!!! A true fan!!