CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hiking at Red Rock




A couple of weekends ago we went hiking and enjoyed the beautiful weather, while back home in Utah they got snow dumped on them again! We are SO glad to be here. Though it's getting into the 90's now, I will take it over the cold.




While there we saw a herd of wild big horn sheep. It was fun. I know you probably can't see anything in this picture...but there were more than 15 there.



















Elise rode in the carrier and seemed to enjoy it, but would have prefered to run with Mason-she can't stand for him to do things without her.









It was also cool to see how in the oldin' days they use to cut stone out of the mountain.






2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I love hiking! Can't wait to do some this summer!

Angelina Christina said...

you guys are always welcome to come visit and we can take you hiking...