We had a Great weekend spent with family. I, however, forgot to charge my camera and left the charger at home so I only have the few pictures that John was willing to take with the big camera. I will also include some family pictures when we get them.
On Thursday July 23rd we celebrated Utah with my family. We played crochet, sand volleyball, and played on the slip n' slide (which grandma learned is only for kids!)
Thanks family for making a Wonderful holiday....the way they ought to be celebrated, lot's of fun, food and family!
Then on Friday the 24th all the men (Mason gets to go when he's 8 daddy says) packed up and headed to the mountains at 7am to ride horses in the High Uintah's. They had a good time-the rain deterred them and sent them home earlier on Saturday than planned though.
Elise and Mason LOVED spending time with family and Cousins. And Lissy wooed her way into every one's affections. When she went to Aunt Candace's & Uncle Brandon's nursery
class they were amazed by how easy going, independent, and good she was. 'She was the best one in there,' Candace said, while her kids were the worst, we just have very different tempermented (yes I know that's not a word, but it works) kids.
Elise was so cute reading her books on Grandma's exercise equipment.
July 25th Saturday evening I drove back to Roosevelt and we just visited and enjoyed each others company.
On Thursday July 23rd we celebrated Utah with my family. We played crochet, sand volleyball, and played on the slip n' slide (which grandma learned is only for kids!)
That evening my dad made a skibob dinner and we
celebrated all the July birthdays...Mason's, my Mom's, Aunt Anna's, Gracie's, and Elise's (which is in Aug). After lot's of presents and cakes we took family pictures-something we haven't really done except for weddings-then we watched a TON of fireworks that Uncle Will bought. 
celebrated all the July birthdays...Mason's, my Mom's, Aunt Anna's, Gracie's, and Elise's (which is in Aug). After lot's of presents and cakes we took family pictures-something we haven't really done except for weddings-then we watched a TON of fireworks that Uncle Will bought. 
Lissy refused to sit with anyone but kept saying, 'I got you, I got you' when the fireworks got big or loud.
Thanks family for making a Wonderful holiday....the way they ought to be celebrated, lot's of fun, food and family!Then on Friday the 24th all the men (Mason gets to go when he's 8 daddy says) packed up and headed to the mountains at 7am to ride horses in the High Uintah's. They had a good time-the rain deterred them and sent them home earlier on Saturday than planned though.
All the kids and ladies went to the Boy's Scout breakfast then I headed to Jordenelle in Heber to spend a relaxing time with John's sisters and mom for a girls weekend. We talked, swam, read, talked, rode the wave-runner, talked and ate good food. It's nice to have Big sisters (I'm the oldest girl in my family) who give great advice and have lot's of life experience....though sometimes I'm shocked by what I learn from them.
Elise and Mason LOVED spending time with family and Cousins. And Lissy wooed her way into every one's affections. When she went to Aunt Candace's & Uncle Brandon's nursery
class they were amazed by how easy going, independent, and good she was. 'She was the best one in there,' Candace said, while her kids were the worst, we just have very different tempermented (yes I know that's not a word, but it works) kids.Elise was so cute reading her books on Grandma's exercise equipment.
July 25th Saturday evening I drove back to Roosevelt and we just visited and enjoyed each others company.July 26th Sunday we all went to church together-except for Steph & Travis everyone else is in the same ward! Crazy. When we got home all of John's sisters had called & texted that dad was in the hospital. He was throwing up blood, the doctors thought he twisted his intestines, but couldn't operate because his cumidone(blood thinning medicine) was off. We drove to SL and for a few hours were afraid we might lose him. But shortly after we got there the doctors said they couldn't find anything wrong and sent him home. The power of the priesthood. So we got home in the middle of the night.




2 comments:
It sounds like you guys had a blast!
Looks like so much fun! Your kids are adorable.
Post a Comment