CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 6, 2009

Swimming! I love Summer!

Summer is so much fun, I love just being outside all day everyday. We have spent at least two days a week in the water for a month now and it's great.



Hanah, my vegas mom, is teaching Mason how to swim. So every tuesday we got over to her house (she has her own pool, which is also where we do water aerobics). I help her clean/organize for an hour, then she teaches Mason to swim for an hour...then we usually talk for another couple of hours.




Mason is doing SO good, he progresses so much every time...he is now jumping in the pool and doggie paddling across the whole pool by himself...with only three weeks of 1hr lessons I think that pretty good.






Mommie tried to help Lissy learn to swim and dunked her in the water....bad idea, now she won't hardly go in the water without crying when before she really enjoyed it. So while Mason has his lessons Elise plays around the patio and throws balls to mommie in the water.





A couple of weeks ago (Yes I am always behind) John's sister and her family were in town visiting so they went swimming with us and loved Hanah. Then they took us swimming with them at Mandalay Bay...which I regret I did not get any pictures of, but it was awesome! We had a blast playing in the wave pool, the lazy river and going between the other 7 pools. Then that night we babysat for them--and we had six kids in bed by 8pm--which is quite an accomplishment! The next night Kevin and Connie were so sweet and babysat for us so we could go on a date and even gave us their hotel room-which had an amazing view of the 7 pools!

1 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

7 pools!? Holy crap!