CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Bike riding

Mason is the best big brother, he got into the bike trailer first, then as we were putting sister in she couldn't stablize herself very well so he immediately put his arm around her and held onto her the whole time--it was so sweet.

We are so excited to go bike riding again! However, we've run into a couple of problems: 1-Mason is getting SO big! He has to fold himself into the bike trailer in order to fit--as you can see.
So we're thinking we are going to have to buy him his own little bike with training wheels for his birthday in July (though we probably won't be able to go bike riding much then because 120 degrees is just too hot).
The second problem is my tailbone is still hurting if we ride too much. I'm beginning to wonder if it's EVER going to completely heal. (for those of you who don't know Elise broke my tailbone two weeks before delivery--with her head--contrations were lovely, I kept asking John to push on my tailbone & if she hadn't come fast at that point I would have gone with that horrible needle up my back!)
Third, we can't seem to find new bike tubes for mountain bikes. I love change but moving to a new city is hard because you don't know where to find anything.

1 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Cute pics of Elise and Mason in the trailer. How sweet. I can't believe you went through labor with a broken tailbone. OOOUCH!