CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2008

Brother & Sister Love



Mason is the best big brother, and Elise just adores him. I think she even likes him better than me. While he was with Will & Anna for 3 days she would stare at his picture any time she saw it. Mason can get her to smile and if he's ever in the room she always keeps her eyes on him, watching him, laughing with or at him. They're the best kids I could wish for. When I envision the future I can see them being each other's best friends.

Now I need some advice. John feels strongly that our family is complete and wants to make it a permanent decision. I, on the other hand, am torn. I love our little family and have felt completed, but how do you KNOW you are done having kids? Any words of wisdom would be appreciated...Thanks.

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Anything coming from me would be far from advice! I'm actually commenting to answer a question (lame, huh?)...yes, my photography business name is Celtic Dreams Photography (spread the word!) and I have an SLR Nikon D50. It's good to hear from you guys and I look forward to keeping up on your family and news!

Lyndee W. said...

glad to hear that everthing is going well in Vegas. having a blogspot will make it easy to keep up with your family.
Does anybody else in your family have blogspots? if so let me know the address's. Thanks lyle

Chandra said...

Your kids are still young and I wouldn't make any "permanent" decisions right now. I'm not saying you should have more children. I'm just saying permanent is permanent.

Kristin said...

Another adorable picture of your kids! When you have cute kids it's easy to get cute pictures though. I don't have any advice but I will tell you I have several family members who made permanent decisions and greatly regretted it later. Not to be negative or anything....just something I've observed. Good luck!