CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jane Austin quiz

A friend had a Jane Austin quiz, according to the quiz I am Anne Elliot. Take the quiz and find out who you are.

I am Anne Elliot!

Take the Quiz here!

7 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

I love that all of our family is getting into the blogging thing - even though I took a month off. That's why it's taken me so long to respond. To make the slide show you just click on mine where it says rockyou. It should take you right to the site. Good luck with that - I can't wait to see the pics :)

Angelina Christina said...

Thanks, I'll do that.

Josh and Kristen said...

We are having computer issues, and so that is why I haven't had a chance to check out your blog until now. Even now, I am using Josh's laptop for work. It has super high security so I can't even see the pictures, but I just wanted to let you know I am excited you set up a blog! It's good to see that you are doing well in LV! Kristen

Lyndee W. said...

So, again in response to a question (how lame am I?), yeah I work at a ballet studio; I'm the office manager. It's fun though because I get classes for free and I take two hip hop classes and I will be performing in June for both classes. I still homeschool Sean and I hve 4 callings...I'm pretty busy! Hope all is well with you guys!

Dave and Candace said...

Hi Angelina,
To make the list, you go to "customize" and then "add a page element." I think it is one of the options. You can name it what you want and then put in the address and the name you want for each link. Hopefully that makes sense! Good luck - don't worry, I'm always asking questions about blogging.

Lyndee W. said...

I love your new background! I was thinking of using the exact same one for my photography blog...went a different way obviously! But, super cute! I love pink and brown.

Angelina Christina said...

Thanks, I love it too-I had decided I no longer liked pink, but now the pink & brown together are some of my favorite things. I really like yours too, I almost picked on like it, but realized it was like yours and I wanted to be a little different(didn't want you to get bored or think I stole it)