CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008


Mason is getting so big! He loves primary & Sunbeams. About twice a week he asks 'are we going to Sunbeams today?' Well last Sunday he volunteered to give the scripture for the whole primary, so during the week every day he would ask 'read scripture'. We chose to read 2Nephi 25:26. Mason had me help him repeat the scripture over and over, I bet we said it 50 times this week including 15 times Sunday morning while I was getting ready for Church. He said it so much that he practically had it memorized. I was SO proud of him, and I can't believe I get to be his mother. He loves learning about Jesus, as he puts it 'tell me about Jesus Christ' and 'why is that, because Jesus Christ made it that way?'

Two weeks ago while we were driving, Elise kept crying so Mason & I sang, mostly primary songs about Jesus. After a half dozen songs Mason asked if we could go visit Jesus & Heavenly Father. I told him I didn't know how to get there. He responded that he did. I asked him how he would get there. He would go visit them on his tricycle, he said.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You're on blogger! It was like a whirlwind from the time you told me you were moving and then you were gone. We never really got to spend much time together and it's a bummer cause I would have loved to have Ryanna around your cute kids. Mason is such a sweet boy. I miss seeing him playing in the yard across the street and Elise's photo shoot is GORGEOUS. Anyway, glad we can still check in on each other online. :) - Kristin Baldwin

Melanie said...

That is cute! Thanks for sharing.
-Melanie

Buell Fam said...

What a sweet boy. I love the stories!

Lyndee W. said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog so I could find yours...I'm always excited to keep in touch with family! Yes, I took all the pictures on my blog...it's a little side job! Thank you for telling me about your Mom's herbal pills...she actually gave me some about a year and a half ago and I took them religiously; but, no luck. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts though! I didn't even know you guys moved to Vegas! Shows how good I am at keeping in touch, huh!?